Recipe of the Month
- 5 oz fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced artichokes, drained & dried
- 2/3 cup fat-free Greek plain yogurt
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup shredded Artisan Blend Cheese (Whole Foods Brand: Parmesan, Asiago, Fontina)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees & spray a small casserole dish to prevent sticking.
- In a medium bowl mix together almond cheese & artisan blend cheese.
- Add in green onions and garlic and mix.
- Add artichokes, salt & pepper and mix.
- Add spinach into bowl then slowly incorporate Greek yogurt and mix well.
Transfer mixture to prepared casserole baking dish & sprinkle more Artisan cheese or Parmesan on top. Bake for 28 minutes, or until dip is bubbling and the cheese is starting to brown. Serve warm with mini wheat toasts, pretzels or organic tortilla chips.