Recipe of the Month
My Protein Shake is a delicious mix of flavors and spices that contain essential nutrients to nourish your body. The sweet-spicy flavors of vanilla, cinnamon, turmeric and ginger create a perfect blend for the rich, creamy texture of almond milk, frozen banana and coconut water. This yummy smoothie is loaded with potassium, anti-bloat and anti-inflammation ingredients. Add a plant based protein powder for a satisfying breakfast or snack!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup Vita Coco Coconut Water
- 1 serving vanilla plant based protein powder (Orgain)
- ½-1 frozen banana, chunks (optional substitute: 3/4 cup frozen raspberries)
- Handful of kale or spinach
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ¼ tsp ginger powder or 1” piece ginger root, peeled (optional)
- 1-2 tsp turmeric powder or 2-3” piece turmeric root, peeled (optional)
Combine all ingredients in high-speed blender and give it a whirl. To thin out: add extra water.