We are proud to be spotlighted on Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop.com as one of the best spots in Dallas for an Infrared Sauna session. Relax in one of our two private, Infrared Sauna Suites. In addition to your privacy, your Spa like room includes ambient lighting, changing area, fan, cleansing wipes and fresh towels. Infrared saunas are slightly different than a dry heat or steam sauna because it heats you internally, rather than heating the air, making it easier to breath. Our Sunlighten™ IR saunas uses patented Solocarbon heating panels, that emits the highest quality and quantity of infrared heat available. Our New Clearlight Infrared Full Spectrum Sauna© provides all wavelengths, includes chromotherapy, has the lowest EMF's and can reach temperatures up to 158 degrees.
- Detoxify: The sauna reaches up to a temperature of 150 degrees in just 30-minutes. Because IR saunas heat the body directly rather than simply warming the air, it raises the core body temperature to product a deep, detoxifying sweat at a cellular level, where most toxins reside.
- Relaxation: Unlike traditional saunas that operate at extremely harsh temperatures, IR heat is a gentle, soothing and therapeutic heat that promotes relaxation and improved sleep. IR therapy helps you relax while receiving an invigorating deep tissue sweat, leaving you fully refreshed after each session.
- Lower Blood Pressure: Infrared saunas induce a deep sweat to make the heart pump faster, which in turn increases blood flow, lowers blood pressure and helps circulation.
- Weight Loss: Studies have shown that an IR sauna session can burn between 200-500 calories per session. As the body works to cool itself, there's a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories.
- Improved Circulation: Heating the muscles with IR waves produces an increase in blood flow, similar to that seen during exercise. Regular IR sauna use can significantly stimulate blood flow up to twice the normal rate.
- Pain Management: Infrared heat can be used for pain management & relief from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions, such as fibromyalgia or arthritis, since it penetrates tissue, joints & muscles.
Introductory Week (7 Consecutive Days), Of Unlimited Infrared Saunas!Right now, new sauna customers can experience the healing effects of Infrared Sauna treatments, for only $49! Enjoy a relaxing 40 minute session in your own private room, everyday if you like, during your 7 day trial period. Book your appointment by calling the studio at 214-749-4744. Be sure to mention you are new to the infrared sauna and would like to to do the Introductory Week.
45 Minutes for only $40!Save more with a package.
- Package 1 - $75 for (3) 45-minute sessions (5 minutes to change, 40 minute session)
- Package 2 - $120 for (6) 45-minute sessions (5 minutes to change, 40 minute session)
- Package 3 - $150 for (10) 45-minute sessions (5 minutes to change, 40 minute session)
- Unlimited Monthly Auto-Debit: $105 per month (3 months minimum contract*)
- Availability Hours:
- Monday: 9am-6pm
- Tuesday: 9am-6pm
- Wednesday: 9am-6pm
- Thursday: 9am-6pm
- Friday: 9am-1pm
- Saturday:9am - 3pm
- Sunday: 9am - 3pm