Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Outdoor Yoga 7/13/20
We’re taking it outdoors!
Join us each Mon., Tues., & Weds. at 7pm in the BalancingEnergy parking lot for sundown yoga, starting July 13th.
Mon: Yoga w/ Sonia -7pm
Tues: Stretch & Strengthen w/ Bonnie-7pm
Weds: Vinyasa Flow w/ Laura-7pm
Only 10 spots available, so sign up online to reserve your space.
Bring your mat, props, towel, water and a smile! (although you will be in the shade, we recommend applying sunscreen 30 min. before and wash off hands)
For indoor/outdoor class times, view schedule at www.balancingenergy.com or the Mindbody app.
Monday, July 27, 2020
$80 Mo.Unlimited Yoga
New Yoga Offer: 1 Month Unlimited Yoga- $80
From June 1st-Sept. 7th. Rediscover Your Flow with month to month unlimited yoga for up to 3 months with no contract!!
Purchase online or in studio.
Saturday, August 1, 2020
Covid Guidelines 7/3/20
Updated Covid19 Studio Guidelines- 7/03/20
Opening date for the studio was Monday, May 18th. Things may BE a little different with a new yoga schedule and social distancing practices in place. We updated cleaning measures and will keep you posted on any additional requirements that will need to be implemented.
What to expect before coming in:
- Temperature may be taken upon entering with a no touch IHealth thermometer. Anyone with a temp of 99.6 degrees or above will be denied access.
- You will need to sign a Covid-19 Waiver.
- CDC UPDATE: If you have been part of a mass gathering anywhere in the past 2 weeks, you will be denied access into the building until you’ve been tested for Covid19.
- Classes and Infrared Saunas schedule may look different as we ease back in. See yoga schedule on website!
- Sign up online with a package to reserve your spot or call studio to book your sauna. (214.749.4744)
- Mandatory mask is required to enter the premises.
- Please respect 6ft social distancing when inside BalancingEnergy. We will have blue tape on the floor to help you gauge.
- Please bring your own mat, props, water & towel. We have a limited number of used sanitized mats that you can keep for a small donation. Donations will go to Dallas Small Business Owners recovering from pandemic or North Texas Food Bank.
- Keep personal items to a minimum upon entering (key’s,shoes).
We appreciate your continued patience with us as we navigate these uncharted circumstances and will update this page with any new information. We feel confident that together we can keep our yoga community safe, as well as the community we live in. We look forward to seeing you & stay safe!
Saturday, July 25, 2020
$49 Unlimited IR Saunas
Introductory Week (7 Consecutive Days), Of Unlimited Infrared Saunas!
Curious about the Infrared Sauna and all it’s health benefits?
If you’re feeling out of balance, an infrared sauna may be the ticket to achieving your wellness goals.
Right now, new sauna customers can experience the healing effects of Infrared Sauna treatments, for only $49!
Enjoy a relaxing 30 minute session in your own private room, everyday if you like, during your 7 day trial period.
Book your appointment by calling the studio at 214-749-4744. Be sure to mention you are new to the infrared sauna and would like to to do the Introductory Week.
- Page 1 of 1