Apple Cider Vinegar: a wonderful natural cure & alternative for a number of ailments, which usually require antibiotics and other medications that have numerous side effect
Apple Cider Vinegar has been known to help:
- Reduce sinus infections and sore throats
- Balance high cholesterol
- Cure skin conditions, such as acne
- Fight allergies (in both humans and animals)
- Prevent muscle fatigue after exercise
- Strengthen the immune system
- Increase stamina
- Increase metabolism (promoting weight loss)
- Improve digestion & acid reflux
- Alleviate symptoms of arthritis and gout
- Prevents bladder stones and urinary tract infections
How to take it?
For daily maintenance, weight loss and pH balancing:
- 2 teaspoons in 8 oz of water 3x a day (taken before your meals)
To help with the taste you can always add a teaspoon of raw honey.
What Kind Should I Buy?
The best type of ACV to use is the one made from cold pressed, organically grown whole apples. This kind will contain no preservatives or added chemicals and will contain the “mother of vinegar,” meaning it is not pasteurized. “The mother” means the ACV contains beneficial enzymes and minerals that are destroyed when the vinegar becomes pasteurized. The brand we prefer is Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (raw & unfiltered), which can be found at Whole Foods or Central Market!
Source: Foodmatters.tv, http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com/