Recipe of the Month
Many of you know that Super Bowl parties usually require pizza, wings, chips and several other easy foods to munch on. Save some calories this year by making our Easy, Homemade Mediterranean Naan Pizza! Feel free to interchange the veggies with any you desire!
- 1 piece whole wheat or garlic 365 Tandoori Naan Bread (found at Whole Foods Market or Trader Joes)
- 2-3 tablespoons 365 Jalapeno-Basil Pesto (found at Whole Foods Market)
- 1/3 cup Lisanatti Shredded Mozzarella Almond Cheese
- 1/4 cup marinated artichokes, chopped
- ¼ cup marinated sundried tomatoes, patted dry & sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- 1 teaspoon basil or Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place foil on baking sheet and put naan bread on foil.
- Smear pesto on naan bread.
- Sprinkle shredded almond cheese on pizza, making sure to cover the entire piece, except about 1/2” from the end to create a “crust.”
- Spread artichokes, sundried tomatoes and black olives evenly on pizza. Season with basil or Italian seasoning.
- Place pizza in oven and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese & crust turns golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a couple minutes, then cut into slices.