Recipe of the Month
After watching numerous episodes of Chopped on the Food Network Channel & hearing the chefs profess their aversion to truffle oil, I willfully steered clear of it, that is, until I tasted it drizzled over roasted cauliflower. This Roasted Toasted Cauliflower is sprinkled with parmigiano-reggiano & really warms the soul; it’s pure comfort food at its finest. If you’re curious about truffle oil, this recipe is a great introduction to it. Bon Appétit!
Makes 4-6 Servings
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 tablespoons Truffle Oil (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°. Toss cauliflower florets in large bowl with garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cauliflower mixture to rimmed baking sheet. Roast, tossing occasionally, until almost tender, about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle cauliflower with Panko Bread Crumbs and toss to combine on pan. Roasted until cauliflower is tender, about 5-10 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and then top with cheese, drizzle of truffle oil, and parsley. Adjust seasonings to taste (we added a little more Pink Himalayan salt & truffle oil). Enjoy!