by Lisa Breitenwischer, CHHC
The Leading Mind/Body/Spirit Integration
Network Spinal Analysis (NSA) is a cutting-edge spinal care system that delivers real, tangible benefits in physical and emotional well-being. The Entrainment (or adjustment) includes gentle precise touches to the spine, which cues the brain to create new wellness promoting strategies by redistributing tension patterns and increasing spinal-neural integrity, shifting the body to a more healthful state of being. This shift creates strategies in the nervous system for connecting and releasing tension which has been shown to significantly improve wellness and quality of life.
Greater self-awareness and conscious awakening of the relationships between the body, mind, emotion, and expression of the human spirit are realized through this popular health promoting work.
- Spinal and joint realignment, leading to reduced pain and discomfort.
- Improved physical state.
- Development of a strong neural interface and central nervous system, resulting in increased neural efficiency and enhanced overall systemic function.
- Development of an internal, self-regulating, self-correcting mechanism of self-healing that allows your body to adapt to stress and maintain a healthy, well-supported spinal and central nervous system.
- Improved adaptability to stress.
- Allows a person to move beyond the realms of chronic pain to a place of pain relief, life enhancement, and advancement.
- Improved health related quality of life.
- Reduces stress levels and promotes emotional well-being and quality of life.
You might be thinking NSA, sounds too good to be true, but I can tell you first hand-it works! 2 years ago I tore my biceps tendon in my right shoulder. I tried many different therapies that gave only temporary results. 5 months ago, I decided to give NSA a try, and since starting the adjustments, my pain has diminished and my range of motion and strength in my shoulder has increased exponentially. My stress pattern has also shifted and I find myself acting towards life situations instead of reacting.
If you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and would like to learn more about NSA, Dr. Amy Gunderson and Dr. Tyler Lewis will present an informal symposium to discuss Network Spinal Analysis at BalancingEnergy Health & Yoga Center on June 5th at 1pm. This informative symposium is free and includes powerpoint, discussion, and demo of the actual entrainment (adjustment). For more information contact 214.749.4744.