Sunday, October 29, 2017
Back Bend Workshop
led by Jessi Smith
Backbends can seem overwhelming, especially when we hold expectations for ourselves on what a backbend should look like. Join Jessi Smith as she leads you to discover how your spine moves safely into and out of these powerful postures. Jessi has many tips and tricks to help you unlock the ability to understand how to listen to the body’s response, so you can confidently experience the profound effects of back bending.
Our backs are designed to move in all directions – forward and back.
Back-bending is a natural range of motion for the spine that offers you many benefits:
- Counteract rounded shoulders from sitting at a desk, in a car, or picking things up from the floor.
- Increase mobility + strength of spine, relieving low back stress by returning natural flexion.
- Improves posture.
- Improve breathing.
- Boost your mood! Backbends relieve stress & anxiety + wake you up.
- Opens the heart and the mind to new perspectives!
Sunday, October 29th @ BE Health & Yoga
Cost: $25 (free for current members with package; no refunds)
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Belize Yoga Retreat
Eco-Adventure Yoga Retreat with Lisa Breitenwischer (E-RYT 500, HHC) Owner of BalancingEnergy Health & Yoga and Barbara Cole, Stress-Relief Specialist and Gong Master/Teacher.
April 14, 2018 – April 21, 2018
Four nights in pristine jungle. Three nights on a private island. Amazing adventures. Open-air yoga with stunning views. A Belize Yoga eco-adventure retreat is a perfect place to cultivate a quiet mind and a healthy body. Combining introspection with activity, relaxation with adventure…we think you will be inspired.
$2395 per person, double occupancy, when registered by August 31, 2017.
$2495 per person, double occupancy after August 31, 2017.
$500 surcharge for single occupancy.
Total Payment due December 2017. Click here to reserve your spot.
Belize Yoga retreat includes:
– All meals
– 4 nights jungle lodging in the Maya Mountains
– 3 nights island lodging on a private Caribbean island
– Mayan ruin tour
– Caving tour
– Snorkeling tour to the world’s second-largest barrier reef
– All transfers in Belize*
Retreat does NOT include:
– International Airfare
– Alcohol or other beverages not included with meals
– Additional tours, spa treatments, etc., not listed in tour package
*Shuttle from BZE departs at 4:00pm on arrival day of retreat, returns to BZE at 10am on departure day. If your flights do not coordinate with our shuttle times (or you are delayed, etc.), you will be responsible for paying for a private transfer.
Space limited. For more information about the Belize Yoga, click here.
- Page 1 of 1